Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Welcome!

So, it's come to this:  A new blog.

A book blog.

Those of you who know me from Words To Live By will hopefully follow me over here as well, especially since this is going to be my primary focus for the time being.  I've been needing a new direction and feeling like my other blog is running the same content over and over again.

I simply need a new perspective.

When nothing goes right, turn left.

This is my left turn.  I'm even trying to snag a few others to help me on here with content, so hopefully we will have other voices on here too.

My goal for this blog is to recommend books and to let you know what looks good to me.  I am no expert, but I do have an eye for books that will move you, make you think, and hopefully there will be some laughter and tears.  

Just the kind of book I like to write too.

I will not do detailed reviews... I'll leave that for the people on Goodreads.  I will just let you know what I ether loved (or didn't on occasion) about what I've read.  

Please come back and share what you're reading too with all of us.  I would love to see this grow into something big...

Until next time.... thanks for reading :)



No comments:

Post a Comment